20 Dissertation Topics
Creative Dissertation Titles On Hospitality: 20 Great Suggestions
If you are thinking about developing a career in the hospitality industry - perhaps working in restaurants or hotels, or a range of other businesses - then you may be thinking about writing a dissertation based on the subject. If this is the case then you will most likely be wondering what kind of creative titles you can use for this kind of academic paper. To give you some further ideas, the following is a list of 20 great suggestions, covering a range of different aspects of the hospitality industry.
- Do businesses in the hospitality industry pay a fair wage?
- How do restaurants and other businesses in the hospitality industry use the system of tips to reduce the amount of wages that they have to pay their employees?
- Why is there such a high staff turnover in the hospitality industry?
- An in-depth study into the different kind of employees hired by cruise ships
- How have smoking bans affected restaurants and bars?
- What is the success rate of new restaurants and bars that open up in the hospitality industry?
- What training are flight attendants required to undergo?
- What happens to holiday resorts in the off-season?
- How important is the hospitality industry to the overall economy of the country?
- An analysis of the revenue and profit margins of a particular restaurant or venue in the hospitality industry
- How can hospitality venues diversify in order to maximise profits and revenues?
- How has the hospitality industry evolved over the past three decades?
- What impact has the Internet had on the way in which consumers choose to patronise different businesses in the hospitality industry?
- How do businesses in the hospitality industry abuse online review websites?
- What effect have various changes in the law had on the hospitality industry over the past decade?
- Is the customer always right?
- To pubs and nightclubs owe patrons a duty of care when it comes to serving alcohol, and is enough done to prevent the health risks associated with alcohol consumption?
- What health and safety regulations are imposed upon different cafes in your local area, and how strictly are they enforced?
- Should third-party travel agents be held accountable for disappointing experiences had by holidaymakers?
- A study of the level of competition faced by tour operators working in tourist hotspots
20 Neuroscience Dissertation Writing Ideas Worth A Discussion
The following are some good dissertation topics that you can present for your paper in neuroscience
- Discuss the concept of neurobiology from an atheist’s perspective
- What are some of the core concepts that underline the study of the brain?
- Discuss the concept of neuroplasticity with respect to teaching the brain new ideas
- Describe the neurobiology of harmony, focusing on how the sound waves normally move in the brain and the reactions that they produce
- Some people are born genius while others acquire the knowledge over time. Discuss the neurobiology of genius and how it manifests
- Explain how Parkinson’s Disease affects the brain
- Human sexuality is strongly correlated and coordinated by the brain. Describe how this happens
- How do individuals become addicted? Explain with reference to the brain
- Every once in a while we come across individuals that are insane. Explain how their brains stop functioning like normal individuals and they turn insane
- Memory and aging are two concepts that work in opposite directions. Discuss how some individuals are able to maintain proper mental ability even as they grow older
- Conduct a preliminary investigation into the neurobiology of anxiety disorders
- Just as is the case with sex, love and other emotional affiliations are equally shared and manifest in the brain. Discuss how some of these sentiments manifest over time.
- Explain what the fragile x syndrome is all about, highlighting the neurobiology of mental retardation. How does this syndrome manifest?
- Discuss how the brain responds to different stimuli, and how this affects the speech and language that people learn.
- Explain why it is very easy for a small child to grow up and learn a new language, while it can become extremely difficult for an adult to go to a new place and learn a new language
- Art and creativity are things that happen in the brain. Discuss why some people are gifted in this sector while others try as much as they may, are not able to get anywhere closer to these skill levels
- With respect to the brain, what are executive functions?
- Discuss how the brain influences the behavior of an individual, and how this is related to the society that they live in
- Alzheimer’s disease can be managed effectively. Discuss how this can be done
- From a neurobiological perspective, what is the correlation between math and music?